Friday, May 8, 2015

A Reason to Smile

This is how I cheese for a photo. 
This is my real grin. After 10+ of the cheeses,
Mom finally caught this one.

I'm getting new legs in the next month or so!
We are a bit excited here at the Bayer's!
(By the way, see the lockers behind me. 
They are huge! My amazing dad built them.)


And the poppies are blooming too! Lots to smile about!

5 comments:

  1. So excited for Noah to be getting his new legs soon! He will probably be running circles around us at co-op in the fall! Heather B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Hurray for healing and progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Hurray for healing and progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see him smiling! I know this has been a long hard road for you all! Hugs and lots of love from Kansas!

    ReplyDelete