Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A little news...

A little news...

I love that you ask us
     Is there any progress?
     Any idea how much longer?
     Anything new?
It shows you care about us, and that you care about our son who lives on the other side of the world.
I love that!

What I don't love is that usually, for days, for weeks, for months even, there has been no change, no news, no progress to report other than that we are working ahead on our next mountain of paperwork and that I*dia is on hold.  Nope don't love that at all.

I still don't have much news or progress to share with you.  But what I do have spilled buckets of tears from this Mama's eyes!

Here it is...

Our son is so happy!  So happy because now he knows that a family wants him!  We are praising God for this!  We didn't think he would know this for a long time still.

Loved...Chosen...Wanted...Longed For...Prayed For...Pursued...Sought After

That is him and now he knows!

And that is you and me!  Longed for...Chosen...Adopted...Heirs...Sons & Daughters...So loved and wanted!  I am praying that you know and feel Father's love for you today!  And that it makes you so happy!

Thank you for caring and praying us along this journey.  Please continue to pray.  One specific request is that we will be officially matched.  Soon.  That may not be possible due to I*dia being on holdr right now but oh well.  Pray for the impossible!  God is able!  He sets the lonely in families.  He can do this!

We have seen God take care of the details along the way.  We are trusting Him as we continue.  It is fun to see Him at work!





4 comments:

  1. yay!!!! So happy for you. :) And for him. :) Beautiful, wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I can't imagine what he feels in his heart now, how he must look at every day differently. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! So thankful he knows now. And I hope they told him he has an A. Colleen??!?!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They didn't. But imagine how happy he would be if he did know! :)

      Delete