Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Adoption Benefit Sale in Pictures

Before:


Colista, faithful friend, hard at work hanging *more* clothes
(This one is for you, Mer! My other photo of her was texting- 
I'm assuming some of that great adoption news she got!)

Ready to Sell!


Drink stand by the Kuntz family


Thanks to so many for your donations, your help before & during, and your purchases! And also, for praying! We raised more than $4,000 towards bringing M home! Praise God! He is faithful! 

4 comments:

  1. That is Awesome!!! God IS good! So excited for you and M:) Blessings to you from Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoooo!!!!!! And where are all the pictures of Colista????? :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a whole post, just on Colista!! She has blessed us soooo much!

      Delete
    2. Colista is AWESOME, and I wouldn't get through this adoption without her. :) You are SOOOOO BLESSED to have her so close to you. :)

      Delete