Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mona, We Are Coming!

I am sitting on the most wonderful news. Maybe you heard me scream as I checked my email one more time. Or saw the piles of tissues, evidence of  happy tears.Yes, his passport is in hand so we are making travel plans. Cannot hardly believe it. And Greg isn't answering his phone. Argh! So you have to wait to hear this, because really he needs to know first.

Have you all been praying? You see, yesterday I learned that Mona's orphanage wasn't expecting his passport until the end of the month. And now they have it! God is so good.

Part of the reason I changed my blog to private was so I could post some pictures of Mona. Sorry for the hassle, just being careful. Feel free to post raving comments about him.



age 7

age 9

Whirlwind here. Reached Greg. Working on booking tickets. And calling Grandparents. And praising our awesome God! And wondering what is priority for the next couple weeks. 

Thanks for journeying with us! Today is a day of celebration! Alexa is voting for Papa to bring home ice cream to celebrate her having 2 brothers. 



6 comments:

  1. Awesome News! God is so good! Cant wait to meet the newest member of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah!!! God is good!!!! :) :) Can't wait to meet Mona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are screaming with joy out west! Praise God! !

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME NEWS!!! He fits right in to your family =) much love & safe travels!!
    ~Lynae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including me! I'm praying like crazy that all the last minute details will be smoothly worked out and Mona will be home SOON! God is so good!
    Love you!
    Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! This is all so very to read - even if it is history now. I couldn't get on for some reason before. So grateful to be able to ready your emotions then. We can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete