A quick day trip to Washington D.C. following sweet time with the Barge family in Lancaster, PA. We saw the White House, the White House Visitor Center, the Washington Monument, and the Museum of Natural History. Yes, Alexa is in the wheelchair here. I ran over her foot with the wheelchair. I wouldn't recommend doing that when you plan to hoof it around D.C. Lots of piggy back rides and double stacking the chair.
Noah and his siblings loved their swimming lessons at the Troy Aquatic Park. I did too. I was impressed with how well Alexa and Noelle, the instructors, worked with each child at their ability level and how they weren't afraid to work with Noah with his limb differences. He wasn't afraid either. He really loves diving for rings.
This bike has been a huge incentive for Noah to wear his tiger legs. Today was a red letter day! Noah wore his legs 7 hours in a row through Alexa's cast putting on appointment (he was at Grandma's house helping pick up sticks and checking for mail; pretty sure he got some playing in also) and our co-op meeting at the Greenville Park (so fun to see him out playing with the children this time)!
No comments:
Post a Comment